Friday 22 August 2014

Happy Friday!

Today I have spent the day with Zoe,my sister-in-law to be,and mine and Dans nephew Callum. 
Callum is 10 months old and such a cutie! He is just getting bigger so quickly,I bought Callum a few tops and some trousers today,aged 18-24 months and even that size I think is too small for him! He is a gorgeous chunky monkey :) 
He has started pulling himself up to standing,his teeth are coming through and he's now saying 'mumma' Zoe is very pleased! He already says 'dadda' and 'nanna! He saved 'mumma' till last!! 
Zoe and I get on like a house on fire which is good as in 10 months time I'll be her new sister-in-law,she'll be stuck with me then! :) 
Here he is! So chuffing cute! Am I right??!! <3 
This has to be one of my favourite ever pictures of Dan and Callum. Look at Callum's little face,he certainly loves his Uncle Dan and Dan certainly loves him! 


IN OTHER NEWS.......

I want to say a huge WELL DONE!! To my bestest friend,Leona. Today she gained a C grade in her Science GCSE exam! (Re-take) I am so proud of her,she really did work so hard for it and she deserves all the success in the world. She is a clever bunny. You may know Leona from the blogging world: Oh! Leona.blogspot.co.uk. 


ALSO....

DAN IS HOME!!!! YAY!!! 
You're wandering what on earth I am on about?!
Well Dan has been working away for the last 8 weeks in Bristol,he is a Roofer and they were contracted for a large job,so he had to go and do his thang. He popped home a couple of weekends during his 8 weeks,but today was his last day,so he is home,back where he belongs! It has been a long couple of months without him. For now, we are going to enjoy a whole week off together,which we don't get to do very often,so we will be sure to make the most of it! 


Have you had a Happy Friday? I hope you have. I also hope you have a great weekend! :) 

Becca Xx





1 comment:

  1. Fucking love you! Thanks for the mention ;)

    Calum is an absolute babe. Miley's crawling now! She flat out refused to do it until about 2 weeks ago and now she's always on the move! Xx

    ReplyDelete