Tuesday 26 August 2014

Tuesday....is that all???

Hello Everybody!! 

How are we all?
 I haven't blogged in a few days,due to there being not enough hours in the day! 
The last few days I have been spending a lot of time with various family members,catching up with the housework,doing the monthly shop,just general day-to-day chores....oh yeah,and BUYING A BRAND NEW FLIPPIN' CAR!! Yes,that's right, BUYING A NEW CAR!! 😃 I am just a little bit excited,can you tell?!
I have been thinking of getting a new car for a while now,so off Dan and I went into Plymouth to see what we could find....
I had my heart set on a new Seat Leon,so we went to the Seat car sales garage,had a look around,saw a few cars that I liked the look of,had a chat with the nice car salesman ( not pushy or smarmy,which is quite refreshing to see!) 
In my mind I thought I'd get a car a few years old,not thinking I'd ever be able to afford a brand new car! The nice car salesman, Max showed me a Seat Leon...I didn't like it!! I surprised myself,I was thinking 'why do I not like this car? I thought this was what I wanted!' 
We looked around some more,Max showed us a lovely red Seat,I fell in love! This was the one I wanted,turns out it was a Seat Ibiza Toca I liked (shows how much I know about cars 😕)
I told Max that I would love it in white,he said that wouldn't be a problem,so I asked to sit in it,I couldn't sit in that particular car as it was sold 😞He told me that inside they had a brand new Seat Ibiza Toca I could sit in...EXCITED!! 
I sat in it and OH.MY.GOODNESS,it was Luxury with a capital L! All the mod cons,also had a sat nav that comes with the car,you can also play your music through it! 
I then stopped myself from getting excited as I realised I would never be able to afford this. I turned to Dan and Max and said 'I won't be able to afford this though' Max looked at me and said 'let's see what we can do' I gave Dan a hopeful smile,Dan also could see how much I loved it. 
Turns out I could afford it! (With a lot of help from Dan! ) Dan said it was his early birthday present for me! I was so happy and elated,I didn't think for one second I'd be able to afford brand new,we got a fantastic deal. 
I am so greatful to Dan for helping me,he wins the award for 'best fiancé in the world!' That day,nothing could wipe the stupid grin off my face! 
So now I am waiting for them to make my car,ship it over and then I can go and collect it,probably in a couple of weeks time,it is an agonising wait,hence the title for this post Tuesday....is that all???

This is the car we saw in the garage,the one I sat in,the one I am getting....


BUT IN WHITE!!!!
Isn't it sexy?! EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! 


So,a very lovely birthday present,wouldn't you agree?? 😊

I hope you have all had a nice bank holiday weekend.
Becca Xx

2 comments:

  1. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am VERY excited to see this beaut. What a babe Dan is! Love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy car! You're gonna look so snazzy when you get it!

    ReplyDelete