Sunday 17 August 2014

A little bit about me.

So...here goes,my first post! I suppose you'll want to know a little about me? Hello everyone,my name is Becca.

I live in Cornwall, I haven't always lived in Cornwall, I originally come from Reading, I moved down with my family when I was like 14 (I think) I lose track of time!

I am 23 years old, 24 on September 7th!

I live with my fiance, Dan,vour lovely black and white cat,Toby,and our 20 odd tropical fish :-) Dan and I have been together 9 years in November,engaged 9 months and we are getting married on the 4th of July 2015...eeeek!! :-) Dan is the love of my life, my best friend, soul mate and he means the absolute world to me, I can't wait to be his wife <3 

Toby is the best cat in the world (biased,I know) he is extremely spoilt by Dan and I. He is honestly like our son, we love him soooo much! He has a lovely,cheeky character,still kitten like at 17 month's old. 

The fish are more Dan's speciality,he loves his tank,I have warmed to them,and do find them fun to watch,rather therapeutic too!

I work as a Health Care Assistant at a lovely hospital in a town called Liskeard (Cornwall) I have been there 8 months and I love my job. It is challenging,fun,rewarding and I work with such wonderful people :-)

I don't really have any hobbies,I have more 'things I like to do': I enjoy camping-camping is so much fun! Setting up the tent,arranging your sleeping quarters with about 10 duvets and blankets,so it's all snuggly at night. Sitting outside on camp chairs on a warm summers evening with a glass of wine,roasting marshmallow's. Waking in the morning to crisp fresh air,boiling water on the camp stove and making a lovely cup of tea...yeah,I really do love camping!

Seeing my friends and family-I love my friends and family,I feel very blessed to have such amazing people in my life. 

I have an older sister,Lucy, 27.She is incredibly important to me,we are extremely close. We see each other almost every day,would feel very strange if we didn't! My younger brother,James,he is 5,a little bugger at times,but he is gorgeous,I love him dearly! 

My Dad,Ashley,he is awesome,best Dad in the world! We have alot of banter,but I love my Daddy so much!

My best friend, Leona. She truly is the best,I love her with every inch of my heart,we have been best friends pretty much since I moved to Cornwall. I'd do anything for her,i have always got her back,forever ;-) oh,and she is also my Maid of Honour!

My niece Mia,she is beautiful! 8 going on 18!! She is a lovely young lady,I am very proud of her.

Last and certainly not least my Mum,my beautiful Mum sadly passed away when I was a tiny baby. I miss her everyday <3 Claire,my stepmum is great,(my younger brother James' mum) Claire is very caring and loving,she has always done her best for us kids,and I love her very much.

So,there is a little bit about me,I hope you enjoy reading and I look forward to writing more posts in the very near future :-)

Becca Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment