Wednesday 20 August 2014

My Camping Holiday!




Today I got back from my camping holiday,I went with my sister,Lucy (left) our cousin Kimberley, (right), and my niece, Mia...that's me in the middle. We went for 3 nights and stayed at Lanyon Holiday Park,near Redruth,Cornwall. I can safely say I am completely and utterly exhausted!! 
I did mention how much I love camping on my first post and this little holiday didn't disappoint. We had a lot of fun! The weather stayed glorious for us too,there were plenty of clouds but also plenty of sunshine,I even caught the sun on my face (I never catch the sun on my face) 

This photo below was my sister and my niece,Mia on our first day,we were relieved when we got our tent up,we enjoyed a cider to celebrate! (Mia had a soft drink!) 
As much as I have had a lovely holiday,I am sure glad to be home! I have missed Toby,my bed and all the other little luxuries we take for granted. 
As you can see by the top picture we visited a gorgeous seaside village named Portreath,Cornwall. Just a few miles away from our camping park. We trecked up this extremely steep coast path and we ended up on the top of the cliffs overlooking the beautiful view. I have a fear of the sea but to look at, it was stunning. It looked like we were in the Caribbean or somewhere tropical! We really are very lucky to have such beautiful locations so close to home. There were even Shetland ponies on the cliffs! I was nervous they would fall off! ( I also have a fear of heights!) It was a beautiful day. 
Look at us roasting marshmallow's on our camp stove! :) 

This is Ruby,my sisters Chocolate Labrador. She was very well behaved during our holiday,kept very quiet with this HUGE bone.
She's a lovely friendly dog. 
So,for the rest of my evening I have planned to do nothing but sit in front of the sofa and watch the tv! Aaaaah,this is the life! :) 

Becca xx














2 comments:

  1. Looks like you lovely ladies had a bloody jolly old time! You were so lucky with the weather, I can guarantee if I went camping it would rain the whole time!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete